Return to Work
Returning to work after a physical, medical or mental health leave can be a difficult time for an employee. Uncertainty about what the future holds for an individual and what their return to work looks like can be overwhelming. To ensure a successful return to work it is imperative that both the employee and the employer have a plan to return. Here are some tips for both employee and employer.
Ask yourself these questions;
1. Are you physically ready to return to work?
2. Are you emotionally ready to return to work?
3. Are you under financial pressure to return to work?
Some things to consider:
1. Maintain contact during the leave.
2. Have a return to work plan
3. Educate and train managers and supervisors on the importance of supporting a return to work plan.
4. Accommodate and provide meaningful work to those returning
Your time starts now!
Call or email us with your specific requirements, and we would be happy to meet with you for an initial 30-minute consultant at no cost to you.